What should I do if my dishwasher isn’t running?
If your dishwasher won’t run, check to determine if it might be due to one of the following reasons:
- A circuit breaker is tripped in your home, or a fuse is blown.
- The water supply to your home is not on.
- The dishwasher’s cycle setting needs to be checked and adjusted
- The dishwasher’s DELAY START option was selected.
- The door of the dishwasher is not completely closed and latched.
Why do I see detergent left in the dishwasher dispenser after a cycle?
- Be sure to use fresh detergent, as older detergent might not dissolve well.
- Check to ensure that the spray arm is not blocked, so that water from it can reach the dispenser.
- Check to see if the cycle has completed.
- When loading the dishwasher, make sure the detergent dispenser can open freely.
- Before you close the door, check that the upper rack is firmly attached to/with the nozzle on the back of the dishwasher.
Should there be water left in the bottom of my dishwasher?
Yes, the level will be just up to the filter. This is to stop the seals from drying out.
Why won't the water pump out of the dishwasher?
The drain system may be blocked - check and clean all filters, drain hose for kinks, sharp bends and sink trap for spigot blockage.